Who needs Coaching?
Our coaching is targeted especially to clients who implement sustainable development projects with new concepts and technologies. Coaching is especially well-suited for co-operative project delivery models.
What is the outcome of our Coaching service?
Coaching delivers two main results:
- Project goals are clear for the entire project team.
- Project team and the individuals work efficiently together towards the commonly set goals and create value for money.
Why is Coaching important in construction projects?
Three key aspects are connected in a successful construction project:
1) Trust: each team member feels they are an important part of the team, and they have courage to make their voice heard
2) Professional pride: the project team parties have committed to the project and to the common goals, and they have been able to contribute to the actions and the result themselves
3) Being systematic: the basic structures are stable, change management and decision-making are effective, and the schedule and target costs are met
Coaching helps the project team to succeed by supporting and ensuring that these key aspects are on an excellent level.
What’s our competitive advantage in Coaching?
Our competitive advantage in coaching is based on our knowledge and operating models of self-directed teams, and on using and applying the latest research results.
In coaching we utilize the latest research results from the following disciplines:
- the theory of teamwork
- best international practices
- cognitive behavioral therapy
- schema therapy
- solution oriented therapy
- dialectical behavior therapy
- positive pedagogy
- work guidance models
- integrative psychotherapy