We at Boost Brothers develop construction. We want to improve construction quality, efficiency and working atmosphere. In effect, we search for the most productive information and take it into practice in construction projects. Our vision is to be the most innovative construction management company and the best workplace of the industry in the Nordic countries.
For our employees we offer a very meaningful place to work, excellent learning opportunities, and greatest colleagues in the industry.
Why to join Boost Brothers?
- Your role is tailored according to your interests and competence. At Boost Brothers you can develop your expertise in industry-changing construction projects, as well as in conventional projects.
- You can make self-guided decisions and use part of your worktime to pursue your own personal interests.
- Our Team provides continuous support for your learning and development. Our leading experts are your mentors and our tailor-made coaching program helps you to develop and tackle challenges
- You are a part of our core team. We want to be the best possible colleagues to one another
- You regularly meet and network with industry leaders and key experts, both domestically and internationally
- You will be inspired by international gurus of construction and new building technologies, and take part in our international benchmark visits to where the change takes place
For more information contact Juho-Kusti Kajander:
email@example.com, 040 750 2775
Fast Track training program
Fast Track training program is running from October to December and from April to June.
Boost is searching the latest innovations and technologies all over the world and taking them into practice. We sincerely want to help our customers and create insights into the future of building.
In our Fast Track training program, you get to work with real customer projects with guidance and valuable experience. Practice is part-time and paid. Applicant’s study timetable is taken into account, and after the internship, there is a possibility to negotiate an extension of the employment relationship.
Are you interested in a career on the top of the construction?
Send your application with CV and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org under the title “Fast track”.